The 5 Rules to Consider while Choosing Your Doctor for Hair Transplant SURGERY
- Does your doctor examine you as whole for hair transplant surgery? Be sure that you are advised about not only for surgical options but also non-surgical options.
- Does your doctor own resources and equipment for larger operations? It is important for your hair transplantation results to have nurses and technicians with proper hair transplantation training.
- Does your clinic care about patient’s comfort? Many clinics might tell you about how many grafts they can transplant in how much time instead of thinking the comfort of the patient. Of course the amount and speed of transplanted grafts are important, but it is important for you to know that how your operation will be like.
- Does your doctor’s patients are hair transplantation patients in majority? If you want to have better results, you should be working with a doctor who is mostly performing hair transplantation and has an experienced team.
- Can your doctor show the perfect results of his/her previous patients? You can see how many patients did your doctor have and how good hair transplantation results he/she received through checking before and after pictures.
Have you been looking for the best quality in hair restoration surgery? You are at the right place. Dr. Ilker Apaydin is one of the few plastic surgeons in Turkey who practices hair restoration surgery himself.
Dr. Ilker Apaydin performs all operations himself to make sure that all patients get very high standard of surgical treatments. He has been operating on both men and women’s hair, beard or eye brow with different techniques of hair transplantation (FUT, FUE, FUT+FUE Combined). He has also repaired and fixed numerous hair transplants after previous failed transplantations.
Always search your doctor’s information in forums. Other patients’ experiences will guide you.