Surprising Facts about Hair
Facts about hair…
- An average man spends 5 months of his life for shaving.
- Redheads have around 90.000 hairs. Brunettes have around 110.00 hairs.
- Humans have the same amount of hair with chimpanzees.
- Hair loss increases during heavy diets.
- The reason behind whitened hair is the death of a pigment cells responsible the regeneration of ‘melanin’.
- The known longest bearded person is Hans N. Langseth with his 17.5 long beard who was born in 1846.
- ‘Keratin’ is the basic element of our hair and nails.
- Quitting smoke rates are 50% higher on men with hair transplantation compared to men with no hair transplantation.
- Eyebrows live for 3-5 months
- An adult male body produces around 35 meters of hair daily.
- Brylcreem produced in 1929 is the first hair product for men.
- In ancient Egypt, hair was a symbol of squalidness.
- Surveys show that 66% of men think that dying hair is natural need.
- An eyelash lasts for 150 days.